Moi, Marie, femme de Cléophas (I, Mary, wife of Cleophas)19 october 2016
The Book of Ghislain Chéné, international coordinator, has just been published in French !
My name is Marie, I'm 56 years old and my son Joseph is 40. My husband Cleophas died 30 years ago, and since then, I am commited with those who are now called "Christians", the disciples of Jesus Christ. Two events changed my life completely: the birth of our son Joseph, a child who is said to be different because he has an intellectual disability, without being in any way disabled in terms of the heart, and my encounter with Jesus of Nazareth led me on paths that I would never have imagined...
- Interview of Ghislain du Chéné and Clotilde Noël on Radio Notre Dame on 16th December 2016 (in French)
- Testimony of Ghislain du Chéné about his book, on Decembre 15th 2016 (in French)
- Interview of Ghislain du Chéné by the diocese of Gap (in French)
- Video of introduction by the author, Ghislain du Chéné (in French)
- Presentation of the book (in French)
- Order online
- Overview of the book (in French)
- Facebook page (in French)